Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hey my sweet baby boy!
I know.....it's been awhile since I've wrote. Sorry.
Well, party planning is in full swing! I CANNONT believe you will be two in a month! People say time flies and kids grow up so fast, it's true! We are having a party at Dinosaur World, of course. Where else would my little Rarr Rarr want a birthday party? I can't wait.

We were saying our blessing at dinner last night and after I said Amen, you still had your little hand up to pray and said, "and mom, and dad, and nana and rarr rarrs." Thank you lord for dinos and sweet little boy! What did I ever do without you? I didnt smile near as much as I do now. You're silly little faces and little things you do for attention just to be funny. Like putting your foot on the table. You know you shouldn't but you think it's so funny!
You and your Rex!

I love you so much my baby O!

No comments:

Post a Comment