Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey Baby O!

Well, you had your first stomach bug this week, but you were over it in a day. Bless your heart, you are a tough little guy. You have also started counting to 5! Smart little boy. You are talking more and more. Our little mocking bird. You talk about the moon and sun a lot. You love to look at the moon!
We watched a show with Tinker Bell last night so you thought you should "fly" too! You stood on the bak of the couch and would fall for me to catch you. Your new favorite thing is to sit on my shoulders. You might be a scientist when you get older or in the circus because you are not afraid of heights! I just know I have a smart, active little boy who is growing too fast. I am very proud to be your mommy!

Love you baby O and hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment