Monday, November 26, 2012

Hey my baby boy. I know, it's been awhile since I wrote. I'm sorry. You have had an eventful month as usual. Halloween was great! You were probably the only kid with 3 costumes. You were a dinosaur for the Halloween party at the library, Lightning McQueen for Halloween at Holy's and Nemo for trick or treating. You were so cute. You had candy for dinner basically. I didn't care, it's just one night. My wild little boy.

Your newest milestone......using the potty!!! You just decided to go. Smart lil guy. You always have to put toilet paper in the "big potty" and flush, even though you use the "little potty". You know what to do. I can't believe you're this big already.

We put up our Christmas tree last night. AKA: Present tree. You gave out on me about half way through. You were tired. I can't wait till Christmas! You're gonna LOVE your big present. I think I'm more excited than you will be.





I love you so much my baby O!

No comments:

Post a Comment